1.) Saskatchewan Independence: Establish a committee made up of Economists, Political Scientists & Lawyers to examine the process, benefits and negative effects of Saskatchewan separation – including a joint separation between all Western Provinces.
2.) Illegal Immigration: Review legal obligation to prevent illegal immigration from entering Saskatchewan.
3.) Home Ownership: Establish a committee to handle the return of land ownership back to the people of Saskatchewan.
4.) Healthcare: Reform the Saskatchewan Healthcare system by instituting the following potential cost-saving measures:
- A decrease in Upper Management.
- Incorporating a small administration fee upon unnecessary visits to a GP (aside from cost savings, this will also reduce wait times for patients in need of critical care).
- Include licensed Naturopathic/Homeopathic Practitioners in the Healthcare system.
- stablish a Healthcare statistics program for determining the most effective methods of treatment – adjust the Healthcare budget in favour of methods that prove to be successful.
5.) Justice System: Reform the Saskatchewan Justice system by instituting the following:
- Create a Justice system that sympathizes the victim over the offender.
- Challenge the current Justice system by enacting an election system for provincial judges instead of an appointed system.
- Revamp the Corrections system to one where prison time will not be counted double while on remand if found guilty.
- Create training programs for incarcerated citizens that will assist them in acquiring the necessary qualities for becoming an asset to the community.
- Review benefits of a “Work-To-Release” program.
6.) Police System: Institute the following changes to improve the Saskatchewan Police system:
- Replace the RCMP with the Saskatchewan Police Force.
- Create an Auxiliary Police Task Force for rural and remote areas.
7.) Canada Pension Plan, Employment Insurance & Income Tax: By Constitutional Right, Saskatchewan will allocate the previous items to the control of the People of Saskatchewan.
8.) Self-Protection: Strengthen Personal & Property Protection Rights
9.) Welfare System: Reform the Welfare system by instituting the following measures:
- Complete a top-to-bottom audit of the Welfare system; implement cost-savings in areas of loose regulations, abuse & unnecessities.
10.) Government: Reform the Government by instituting the following measures:
- Establish a ‘Citizen’s Consent’ in legislation for excessive borrowing beyond a determined limit.
- Establish a ‘Transparency Act’ allowing Saskatchewan citizens access to all Government contracts, including but not limited to awarded contracts to bidders (excluding Defense and any sensitive Security information).
11.) Saskatchewan-First Policy: Establish the following measures to promote a Saskatchewan-First Policy:
- Encourage Saskatchewan Energy, Material & Commodity Corporations to finish raw products within Saskatchewan prior to exporting.
- Encourage businesses to purchase locally instead of out-of-Saskatchewan or foreign, thereby cultivating businesses to open necessary branches in Saskatchewan.
- Audit the ‘Temporary Foreign Worker’ program; Institute a Saskatchewan-Worker First policy.
12.) Taxation: Institute the following changes to Saskatchewan Taxation:
- Deregulate the Saskatchewan Tax Code.
- Change to a ‘Flat Tax’ or ‘Consumption Tax’ in lieu of the current Income Tax.
13.) Education System: Institute the following changes to Education System:
- Implement basic life skills into Secondary education, such as, but not limited to: Money Management, Child Rearing.
- Reduce class times throughout Elementary & Secondary, increase Physical Education throughout the school day.
- Create education for Mental Health studies within Secondary schooling.
- Educate on the importance of employment equality beginning in Elementary throughout Secondary.
- Require all staff within the Ministry of Education have knowledge of Saskatchewan’s social issues by first-hand experience within the various communities as a prerequisite.
- Remove Sex Education from adolescent education.
14.) Government Programs: Audit and delete programs that are not in use or out-of-date.
15.) MP Accountability: Allow the People of Saskatchewan the ability to remove failed elected MP’s by method of referendum or petition.